Pronounce combines the latest text-to-speech technology with voice recognition, creating a powerful tool for language learning. You can listen to authentic speech models, record your own voice for comparison and receive immediate feedback – all within the same software.
How Pronounce works
Pronounce automatically splits your text material into sentences.
● Select the voice that will read the model sentences. You can also adjust the playback speed of model audio.
● Listen to the model sentence and record yourself repeating it.
● While recording, the system is analyzing your speech. Once the recording is complete, Pronounce will automatically score your performance.
– Green indicates that your pronunciation was correct.
– Yellow highlight indicates your pronunciation could be improved
– Red color indicates your pronunciation was not recognized
– Score meter displays an overall score for the sentence
New in Pronounce version 2
● Enhance and individualize your experience
● Improved user experience
● Save your work : Save the practice file and continue to work with it later. Students can save their results as Practicing report.
● Pronounce with Editor: This new extended version of Pronounce offers exercise authoring. It allows the teacher to create “listen and repeat” exercises from any text material, using the age/level and subject vocabulary.