You will need only one computer for yourself. Students are equipped with digital recorder units that are easy to operate, and which allow them to have an active role in stimulating learning activities – either alone, in groups or pairs.
Pre-set activities such as phone conversation and listening comprehension make it easy for you to develop lessons. The Lab 100 offers tools that will keep your students motivated and excited while they acquire the language skills they will need.
● Engage students to learn languages by doing
● Develop lessons easily
● Individualize teaching
● Monitor and record students’ progress
● Choose any content: traditional analog sources can be used alongside digital and even Internet material
● Wide array of activities available
● Podcasting available
● Convert analog material to digital automatically
● The Media Storage Unit provides teachers and students quick access to learning materials stored in a central digital media library
● Let students evaluate themselves by recording speech and exercises
● Self-study possibilities to improve listening and speaking skills
● Easy-to-use student digital recorder