● SmartPower for energy saving
● Optional OPS Slot (43″/ 50″/ 55″/ 65″/ 75″/ 86″)
Brilliant picture. Blazing processor speed.
● Full HD. Clear images. Crisp contrast (32″)
● 4K UHD. Rich, deep images. Stunning contrast (43″/ 50″/ 55″/ 65″/ 75″/ 86″)
● IPS panel: rich color consistency from every angle (86″)
● Place in landscape or portrait orientation
● ADS wide-view panel display (32″/ 43″/ 65″/ 75″)
Effortless setup. Total control.
● Operate, monitor and maintain with CMND & Contro
● Schedule what you want, when you want with SmartPlayer
Cost-effective system solution
● Energy-saving automatic backlight control
● FailOver ensures content is always playing
ADS wide-view panel display (32″ 43″/ 65″/ 75″)
Be seen from any angle with ADS wide-view technology. Advanced Super Dimension Switch delivers faster on display picture processing for smoother content transitions, remarkable image accuracy, and superior colour reproduction with 180 degree viewing.
CMND & Control
Run your display network over a local (LAN) connection. CMND & Control allows you to perform vital functions like controlling inputs and monitoring display status. Whether you’re in charge of one screen or 100.
From waiting room to meeting room, never show a blank screen. FailOver lets your Philips Professional Display switch automatically between primary and secondary inputs ensuring content keeps playing even if the primary source goes down. Simply set a list of alternate inputs to be sure your business is always on.
The backlight intensity can be controlled and pre-set by the system to reduce the power consumption by up to 50%, which saves substantially on energy costs.
Turn your USB into a true cost-effective digital signage device. Simply save your content (video, audio, pictures) on your USB and plug into your display. Create your playlist and schedule your content via the on-screen menu, and enjoy your own created playlists anytime, anywhere.