Superb picture. Responsive touchscreen.
● Plug-and-play 5-point Multi-Touch display
● Crisp contrast. High readability
● Built-in camera and speakers
● Android SoC processor. Native and web apps
Effortless setup. Total control
● Easy installation with PoE+ technology
● CMND & Deploy. Install and launch apps remotely
● Operate, monitor, and maintain with CMND & Control
● CMND & Create. Develop and launch your own content
Versatile system solution
● TeamViewer Host app. Remote control and screen sharing
● Internal memory. Upload content for instant play
● Flat easy-to-clean bezel-less surface
● Flexible mounting: portrait, landscape, and table-top
Built-in camera and speakers
The built-in camera and speakers make this small touchscreen a truly versatile smart solution. Use it for retail audience measurement, footfall analytics, and more. Harness the power of Android AI apps to show targeted content. Or simply use your display for video conferencing
Power over Ethernet (PoE+).
Place your Philips Professional Display almost anywhere. PoE+ allows power and data to be delivered to your display over a single Ethernet cable. You won’t need a power socket, but a power adapter is also supplied should you wish to plug in.
Save and play content without the need for a permanent external player. Your Philips professional display has an internal memory, which allows you to upload media into the display for instant playback. The internal memory also functions as a cache for online streaming.
CMND & Create
Take control of your content with CMND & Create. A drag-and-drop interface makes it simple to publish your own content-whether it’s a daily specials board or branded corporate information. Preloaded templates and integrated widgets ensure your stills, text, and video will be up and running in no time.
CMND & Control
Run your display network over a local (LAN) connection. CMND & Control allows you to perform vital functions like controlling inputs and monitoring display status. Whether you’re in charge of one screen or 100.
Powered by Android 8
Control your display via an Internet connection. Android-powered Philips Professional Displays are optimized for native Android apps, and you can install web apps directly to the display too. A new Android 8 ensures the software is kept secure and remain to the latest specification for longer.