Optimized for public viewing
● Full HD LED technology for brilliant images
● IPS wide view technology for image and color accuracy
● Designed for 24/7 operation
Maximizing the impact of your message
● Immersive visual experience with Ultra Narrow Bezel
● Colour Calibration kit to ensure uniform colours
Innovative solutions for any signage application
● Optional OPS Insert to create an all-in-one solution
● Schedule what you want, when you want with SmartPlayer
Care about you, your business and your audience
● SmartPower for energy saving
● Keep your content up and running with FailOver
Tiling mode. Create tiled 4K videowalls of any size
Connect two or more Philips professional displays to create a tiled videowall-without the need for external devices. A single player takes care of content, whether you have four screens or 40. 4K content is fully supported, and if you’re showing that content on four screens you get the best possible dot-by-dot resolution.
Ultra-narrow (3.5 mm) bezels. For distraction-free images
Operate, monitor and maintain with CMND & Control
Run your display network over a local (LAN) connection. CMND and Control allows you to perform vital functions like controlling inputs and monitoring display status. Whether you’re in charge of one screen or 100.
Android SoC processor. Native and web apps
Control your display via an Internet connection. Android-powered Philips Professional Displays are optimised for native Android apps and you can install web apps directly to the display too. A built-in scheduler makes it easy to launch apps and content based on time of day.
OPS slot allows for PC embedding without cabling
Integrate a full-power PC or Android-powered CRD50 module directly into your Philips Professional Display. The OPS slot contains all the connections you need to run your slot-in solution, including a power supply.