Brilliant Philips picture. Versatile operation.
● Beautifully clear, high-contrast image
● Be seen. Brand the TV’s UI with your logo
● Built-in scheduler. Advertise, inform, and communicate
Rapid installation. Effortless customization.
● IPTV. Provide channels over IP. Install your own UI
● CMND & Control. Operate, update, maintain
● CMND & Create. Develop and launch your own content
● Instant initial cloning. Rapidly configure Pro TVs
● Serial Xpress Protocol. Connect external decoders and STBs
Cost-effective. With multilingual support.
● MyChoice compatible. Built-in pay-to-view solution
● 3 years warranty, extendable to 5 years
● Low operational cost. From installation to deployment
Your Philips Professional TV offers a clear, easy-to-navigate user interface (UI), which you can customize with your own branding. Easily add your logo and colors to the search bar to increase the visibility of your brand.
Built-in pay-to-view solution
Offer pay-to-view content in any situation from a complete pay-to-access-all-channels model to selected premium content. MyChoice is an integrated solution that allows viewers to access pay-per-view channels via a code or a card.
IPTV. Provide channels over IP
Provide channels over IP. Install your own user interface (UI), which can be stored on a central server and sent to the TV over IP. Once the UI is on the TV it can also be stored locally. You’ll benefit from flexibility and rapid installationwhether you’re personalizing your Philips Pro System TVs or centralizing system management.
CMND & Control
Run your display network over a local (LAN or RF) connection. CMND & Control allows you to perform vital functions like controlling inputs, updating software, and monitoring display status. Whether you’re in charge of one TV or more.
CMND & Create
Take control of your content with CMND & Create. A drag-and-drop interface makes it simple to publish your own content-whether it’s a daily specials board or branded corporate information. Preloaded templates and integrated widgets ensure your stills, text, and video will be up and running in no time.