Superb picture. Ultra-high brightness.
● Ultra-HD. Rich images. Stunning contrast
● IPS panel: rich color consistency from every angle
● High brightness (3000 cd/m2). Suited to semi-outdoor use
● Optional external light sensor for automated light output
Effortless setup. Total control
● Add Android processing power with an optional CRD50 module
● CMND & Control. Operate, monitor, maintain
● CMND & Create. Develop and launch your own content
Versatile system solution
● QuadViewer. Play four source signals on one screen.
● FailOver. Ensure your display never goes blank
● OPS slot. Embed a full-power PC. No cabling required
● Energy-saving automatic backlight control
Operate, monitor and maintain with CMND & Control
Run your display network over a local (LAN) connection. CMND and Control allows you to perform vital functions like controlling inputs and monitoring display status. Whether you’re in charge of one screen or 100.
QuadViewer. Play four source signals on one screen.
Turn a single Philips Professional Display into a bezel-free 2 x 2 videowall. By connecting four independent sources, you can effortlessly play multiple channels at once. Simply tell the display which zone should play which content. Ideal for situations like broadcast control rooms, where feeds from multiple cameras need to be clearly visible.
FailOver ensures that content is always playing
From waiting room to meeting room, never show a blank screen. FailOver lets your Philips Professional Display switch automatically between primary and secondary inputs, ensuring that content keeps playing even if the primary source goes down. Simply set a list of alternative inputs to be sure your business is always on.
OPS slot allows for PC embedding without cabling
Integrate a full-power PC or Android-powered CRD50 module directly into your Philips Professional Display. The OPS slot contains all the connections you need to run your slot-in solution, including a power supply.