Smart control features
● Crestron Connected certified system integration
● Install and manage apps remotely with AppControl
● Operate, monitor and maintain via CMND & Control
● Scheduler for content playback at selected times
● Can tune TV channels, including ATSC, QAM and IPTV
● Compatible with Extron and Neets systems
Vibrant and efficient
● Chromecast built-in for wireless content sharing
● HDMI hotplug detection with auto on/off function
● Google Play Store access for apps and media
● Supports Pro:Idiom™ encrypted content
● Superb audio quality without external speakers
● UHD resolution for attention grabbing content
● Android updates provide the latest functionality
Powered by Android
Android-powered Philips Professional Displays are fast, versatile, and easy to navigate. The displays are optimized for native Android apps and you can install web apps directly to the display too. Automatic updates ensure apps stay up to date.
Make meetings run smoother and faster with seamless wireless connectivity to the big screen from any Apple, Windows or Android™ device. Chromecast built-in enables instant casting of presentations and media from mobiles, laptops, and tablets in up to 4K resolution. It’s cost-effective, requires no extra hardware, and is secure for corporate use.
Crestron Connected certified
Connect this Philips Professional Display to your Crestron network for full remote control via your laptop, desktop, or mobile device. Switch the display on and off, schedule content, manage settings, and easily connect external devices. Crestron Connected® provides a fast, reliable, and secure enterprise-level solution for wireless and wired content sharing from Apple, Windows, Android, and Linux devices.
Google Play Store access
Full access to the entire Google Play Store makes it easy to add apps, games, music, movies, and more to your Philips Professional Display. New business tools and extra entertainment options are added to the catalogue daily, ensuring that you always have access to the latest global trends.
HDMI hotplug detection
When wireless connectivity is not an option, HDMI hotplug detection recognises direct cabled connections from presentation sources and automatically handles source changes and on/off functioning
Take full, centralized control of the apps installed on your Philips Professional Displays. AppControl lets you install, delete, and manage apps on selected Displays or your entire network so that you can offer personalized experiences to your guests and customers-no matter how many displays you are managing
CMND & Control
Run your display network over a local (LAN or RF) connection. CMND & Control allows you to perform vital functions like updating software and settings, as well as monitoring display status. Whether you’re in charge of one TV or more, CMND & Control makes managing your fleet easy.
Scheduler for content playback
Built-in scheduler makes it easy to launch content and apps based on the time of day for a more engaging environment with better results.