Effortless setup. Total control.
● Operate, monitor and maintain with CMND & Control
● OPS slot allows for PC embedding without cabling
● Schedule what you want, when you want with SmartPlayer
Cost-effective system solution
● Energy-saving automatic backlight control
● Integrated media player. Easily schedule USB content
● Easy control. Remotely manage networked displays
● FailOver ensures content is always playing
Smart and powerful
● Android SoC processor. Native and web apps
● Connect and control your content over the internet
Superb picture. Ultra-high brightness.
● Ultra-HD. Rich images. Stunning contrast
CMND & Control
Run your display network over a local (LAN) connection. CMND & Control allows you to perform vital functions like controlling inputs and monitoring display status. Whether you’re in charge of one screen or 100.
Integrated HTML5 browser. Play and control online content
Easily schedule content to play from USB. Your Philips Professional Display will wake from standby to play the content you want, and then return to standby once playback is done.
From waiting room to meeting room, never show a blank screen. FailOver lets your Philips Professional Display switch automatically between primary and secondary inputs ensuring content keeps playing even if the primary source goes down. Simply set a list of alternate inputs to be sure your business is always on.
CMND & Create
Take control of your content with CMND & Create. A drag-and-drop interface makes it simple to publish your own content-whether it’s a daily specials board or branded corporate information. Preloaded templates and integrated widgets ensure your stills, text, and video will be up and running in no time.
Powered by Android 8
Control your display via an Internet connection. Android-powered Philips Professional Displays are optimized for native Android apps, and you can install web apps directly to the display too. A new Android 8 ensures the software is kept secure and remain to the latest specification for longer.
Connect and control your content via the cloud with the integrated HTML5 browser. Using the Chromium based browser, design your content online and connect a single display, or your complete network. Show content in both landscape and portrait mode, with fullHD resolution. Simply connect the display to the internet using WiFi or with an RJ45 cable, and enjoy your own created playlists.