Effortless setup. Total control
● Add Android processing power with an optional CRD50 module
Brilliant images. Endless possibilities.
● Full HD monitors. Brilliant images. Clear contrast
● IPS panel: rich color consistency from every angle
● Extra-narrow (1.8 mm) bezels. For distraction-free images
Powerful system solution
● Energy-saving automatic backlight control
● FailOver ensures content is always playing
● OPS slot allows for PC embedding without cabling
● Tiling mode. Create tiled 4K videowalls of any size
Integrate a full-power PC or Android-powered CRD50 module directly into your Philips Professional Display. The OPS slot contains all the connections you need to run your slot-in solution, including a power supply.
Optional CRD50 module
Embed an Android System-on-Chip (SoC) in your Philips Professional Display. The optional CRD50 module is an OPS device that enables Android processing power without the need for cables. Simply slide into the OPS slot, which contains all the connections needed to run the module (including power supply)
Connect two or more Philips professional displays to create a tiled videowall-without the need for external devices. A single player takes care of content, whether you have four screens or 40. 4K content is fully supported, and if you’re showing that content on four screens you get the best possible dot-by-dot resolution.