Immersive visual experience
● Direct LED IPS display with brilliant FHD picture quality
● Ultra-narrow 3.5mm bezel for near seamless display linking
● Pure Colour Pro and advanced colour accuracy
Control made easy
● Remote system management through CMND
● Operate, monitor and maintain with CMND & Control
● Add Android processing power with an optional CRD50 module
Powerful system solution
● Tiling mode. Create tiled 4K videowalls of any size
● FailOver ensures content is always playing
● OPS slot. Embed a full-power PC. No cabling required
● Energy-saving automatic backlight control
Connect two or more Philips professional displays to create a tiled videowall-without the need for external devices. A single player takes care of content, whether you have four screens or 40. 4K content is fully supported, and if you’re showing that content on four screens you get the best possible dot-by-dot resolution.
Optional CRD50 module
Embed an Android System-on-Chip (SoC) in your
Philips Professional Display. The optional CRD50 module is an OPS device that enables Android processing power without the need for cables. Simply slide into the OPS slot, which contains all the connections needed to run the module (including power supply)
Operate, monitor and maintain with CMND & Control
Run your display network over a local (LAN) connection. CMND and Control allows you to perform vital functions like controlling inputs and monitoring display status. Whether you’re in charge of one screen or 100.
Integrate a full-power PC or Android-powered CRD50 module directly into your Philips Professional Display. The OPS slot contains all the connections you need to run your slot-in solution, including a power supply.
Pure Colour Pro
Boost image quality with Pure Colour Pro. Delivering higher luminance through custom colour temperature settings and advanced gamma calibration, content looks crisper and more radiant for stunning realism with a visual pop.