● One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
● Exceptional widescreen display — native WXGA (1280 x 800) for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
● Versatile connectivity — supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system
● 4K-Ready lenses — ten optional interchangeable lenses with powered lens shift and lens memory (sold separately)
● Web-based remote management — control and monitor projector status via a Web browser
● Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
● Professional installation features — full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode