● 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
● One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
● Incredible image quality — native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution and 4:3 format
● Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode2
● Advanced network control — RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity4 for remote projector management, presentations over the network and more
● Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms — wirelessly share4 and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator device management software3
● Wireless projection from an array of devices — project from iPhone®, iPad®, Android tablets and smartphones with the free Epson iProjection™ App4 (wireless module sold separately)
● 2x HDMI digital connectivity — supports multiple high-definition A/V devices; includes one MHL-enabled port
● Powerful sound to engage every student — includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
● Easy setup and greater positioning flexibility — 1.2x optical zoom, ±30 degrees vertical and horizontal keystone correction, Easy-Slide controls and Quick Corner®
● Epson Warranty — Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only) and 90-day limited lamp warranty.