The Microflex Complete digital conference system is ideal for any group that holds formal meetings — from small city councils to corporate boardrooms to multi-lingual international conferences with thousands of participants. It gives you complete control over audio, the agenda, voting, support documents, information display, and interpretation, making even large conferences efficient and productive.
Its intuitive user interface allows meeting participants to easily control their microphone, vote, view the agenda, and select interpretation channels. Integrated NFC card technology allows meeting participants to be identified by name without additional software or feature licenses.
With a selection of portable, flush-mount, and modular conference units, Microflex Complete fits into any room design. Industry-standard Shure Microflex™ gooseneck microphones (available with single or dual flexible sections) include CommShield® Technology for RF immunity and interchangeable microphone elements for excellent sound quality.
- INTUITIVE OPERATION
- > Portable, flush-mount, and modular units are easy to integrate into any room design
- > Integrated NFC card technology in each conference unit allows participants to be identified by name instead of seat number, regardless of where they sit
- > Control the system with tablet or PC through web browser interface or an external room control system
- BEST-IN-CLASS AUDIO PERFORMANCE
- > Proprietary Shure audio codec for natural, intelligible sound quality
- > Automatic Gain Control for consistent speech levels for each talker
- > Support for Automatic, FIFO (First-In/First-Off), and Manual microphone operating modes
- > Gooseneck microphones include interchangeable Microflex cartridges and CommShield Technology for robust RF noise immunity
- MAXIMUM SCALABILITY
- > Expandable up to 3,800 participants and 31 interpretation channels (with additional equipment)
- > Cable Redundancy provides improved reliability so all conference units continue to operate in the event of a cable failure
- > Optional SW6000 conference management software enables you to configure, manage, and personalize all aspects of a conference, including participant roles, voting, agenda, interpretation, information display, recording/archiving, and more